If you're one of the many of Americans struggling with arthritis, you might be wondering what the best treatment options are. At Morgan Chiropractic, we're here to help you stop your search for a "chiropractor near me" if you live in Stuart, FL. Our chiropractor can provide you with natural, drug-free relief from your arthritis pain.
What Is Arthritis?
Arthritis is a common condition that causes inflammation and joint pain. There are many different types of arthritis, but the most common include osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Osteoarthritis is caused by the breakdown of cartilage, which is the tissue that cushions your joints. Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease that causes your body's immune system to attack your joints.
Arthritis symptoms can vary depending on the type of arthritis you have, but common symptoms include:
- Joint pain
- Joint stiffness
- Swelling and inflammation
- Loss of range of motion
If you're experiencing any of these symptoms, it can be important to see a doctor to get a diagnosis. Once you know what type of arthritis you have, you can start exploring treatment options.
Types of Arthritis Chiropractic Treatment
There are many different types of arthritis treatment available, but not all of them are right for every person. That's why it's important to work with a healthcare professional to create a treatment plan that's tailored specifically for you. Chiropractic care can be a useful treatment option for arthritis because it's drug-free and provides natural relief from pain. Chiropractors use a variety of techniques to treat arthritis, including:
- Manual adjustments: This is a common chiropractic treatment for all types of pain. During an adjustment, the chiropractor uses their hands to apply pressure to manipulate the spine. This can help reduce inflammation and relieve pain.
- Corrective exercises: Our chiropractor can dive you exercises in order to increase your range of motion and strengthen your muscles. Exercises can also increase circulation to help relieve the symptoms of arthritis.
- Lifestyle advice: We can provide lifestyle advice to help provide pain management. We can advice you on what to do and what not to do to avoid aggravating your symptoms.
- Massage therapy: This is a type of therapy that uses different types of massage to relieve muscle tension and pain.
Visit Us for More Information
If you're ready to find relief from your arthritis pain, call us at (772) 221-8969 for Morgan Chiropractic in Stuart, FL, to schedule an appointment. We can help you get on the path to feeling your best with the help of our “chiropractor near me.”